Monday, March 3, 2014

Friend Making Monday–Movies

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here and over at http://losingweightandhavingfun.com/ so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Movies

1. What is your all time favourite movie?

It’s very hard to pick just one movie for this, I think that The Dark Knight might be it though just on the portrayal of The Joker.

I watch a lot of animated movies as well and I would go with Under The Red Hood for an animated one.

 

2. Who is your favourite actor and actress?

I don’t really know if I have a favourite actor or actress really.  I would say that the only actor that I have said ‘Oh it’s a ____ movie! I have to see that!’ Would be Jackie Chan. He’s amazing!

As for favourite actress, the same type of thing applies, except I’ve never gone, ‘Oh I have to see her movie’.  Scarlett Johansson is pretty awesome though. (I’m hoping I’ll be saying that about Gal Gadot soon though when she is Wonder Woman.)

3. What is the first movie you ever saw at the cinema?

The first movie I recall seeing in the theater is Batman, The Tim Burton version, and it was awesome!

4. Did you watch The Oscars last night?

Nope!

5. How many of the Best Picture nominations did you watch and which did you enjoy the most?

None!

6. What did you think of Ellen hosting The Oscars?

I bet she was great!  She’s pretty funny.

 

7. If you had the chance to play a part in any movie, what would it be?

I’d love to play Batman or The Flash.  I am sure I can have a better Batman voice than Bale had in the last two movies!  And playing Flash would be fun, because I’d get to be all quick witted and quippy.

8. Is there a movie you have watched that was so bad that you have either walked out of the cinema or turned it off?

Yeah a couple, when I was a kid I could not get trough Blade Runner, it seemed very boring.  And I know Amber and I have shut off a couple different movies, but I don’t know the names.

9. What do you think of 3D and IMAX movies? Are they worth the extra money?

Big action movies are always better on a grander scale I think.  Personally I usually only try to see action movies in the theater anyways.  3D is only worth it if the director thinks that way when he makes the movie though.

10. What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?

The last movie I saw in the theater was The LEGO Movie, it was pretty good!

Hope you have enjoyed this weeks questions, I am excited to read all your answers and hope you will continue to come back and participate each week.

1 comment:

  1. Great answers - I saw the LEGO movie the other week and loved it.
    I'm not a fan of the Batman movies, but my husband loves them.

    ReplyDelete