Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I’m In Jodi Amounts Of Pain

Today was my first time at the Wellness Centre on my own since I returned from just working out at home.  I chose to do Tabada day, which is 20 seconds of work, 10 seconds rest, for four minutes, and then there is eight pairs of workouts within that.  So it’s only about 32 minutes or work, but it takes about 40 minutes to do.

I worked out hard at home, you can ask Sarah about that if you really want.  I ran hard, I lifted good amounts of weight and I challenged myself with lots of my workouts.  However, leaving the Wellness Centre today I was reminded why I like the actual gym so much and the workouts that Jodi crafted for me.

She designed things that were hard, and I was left with muscles aching and lungs burning by the time I was done.  I am using to pushing myself and making my own life difficult, but to be back in that much pain, “Jodi amounts of pain” was awesome.

I love working that hard! I can’t wait to be there again on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment