Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Friend Making Tuesday –A New Season

1. What is your favorite thing about Fall?

Cool weather all the time.  I like wearing sweaters, I like wearing jeans and I like sleeping all snuggled up in my covers instead of trying not to be boiling hot.

2. It’s not Fall until…

The leaves start to turn colour!

3. Apple cider or hot chocolate?

Hot Chocolate all the way.  I have one almost every night!

4. Share a happy Fall memory.

My happiest recent fall memory is, hmmm, Tough Mudder, it counts because the leaves were changing colour already.

5. Do you have any hobbies that are seasonally specific?

I starting playing hockey in the fall.

6. What do you miss most about Summer now that it’s officially over?

Riding my bike actually.  I find it too cold on my hands and the wind going by makes my ears hurt when I ride in the fall.

7. Do you prefer pumpkin pie or pecan pie?

Pumpkin, always pumpkin unless there is the possibility of strawberry-rhubarb.

8. Do you suffer from allergies? 

Nope!

9. How do you celebrate Halloween? 

I just hand out candy and try to keep the cats inside.  Last two years we’ve had a party/Open House at Shamrock that is awesome and a party at the karate club.  All kid friendly of course.

10. What is the biggest change that you expect to experience during this season?

I’m not actually sure about this one.  I’m not expecting much of a change heading into the fall.

1 comment: