Monday, July 8, 2013

Friend Making Monday - Easy Answers!

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here and over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Easy Answers

1. Are you a planner, or do you prefer to see where the moment takes you?

Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I’m a dog chasing cars. I wouldn’t know what to do with one if I caught it! You know, I just, do things. The mob has plans, the cops have plans, Gordon’s got plans. You know, they’re schemers. Schemers trying to control their worlds.

2. How often do you blog?

I blog a few times, a week, I try to go for three or four.  Not usually on set days but it kind of works out that way most of the time it seems.

3. Do you color your hair?

Nope

4. If you had to choose between running or riding a bike, which one would you choose?

Depends on the occasion.  If it's for pure workout purposes I would choose running.  If it's like a million degrees outside I would choose my bike.  In general I think I would choose bike because then I could go way farther than on foot.

5. Have you ever traveled outside of your home country?

Yes I have, mostly in the Caribbean and a down to Philly

6. Do you like weddings?

Boring!  I like them better than funerals though.

7. What is your favorite guilty pleasure on TV?

I don't feel guilty about anything that I watch really.  I guess from my wife's perspective it might be that I still watch a lot of cartoons.

8. Are you good at math?

Yeah, pretty good.

9. What is the last movie you watched?

Last movie I watched at home was The Dark Knight Rises last in theater was Man of Steel

10. Share five adjectives that your friends would use to describe you.

Funny, sarcastic, fit, crazy, nice.  That sounds about right I think.

Bonus: Did you celebrate Independence Day? If so, what did you do?

Nope, I'm Canadian, I didn't really do anything for July 1st (Canada Day) either though.



Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments, and say hi to someone new this week. Happy Monday, folks =)

1 comment: