Monday, June 17, 2013

Friend Making Monday–Just Wondering

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here and over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

 

Just Wondering

 

1.  Do you wear glasses and/or contacts? 

I wear glasses to drive, or if I’m looking at stuff far away.  Like this past Friday and Saturday I was at Professional Development all day, so I wore my glasses all day so I could see the screen.  I tried contacts a few years ago for when I played hockey, but since I was only wearing them once a week I never really got used to them and gave up on them.

2.  Do you have summer vacation plans?  If so, where are you going? 

I don’t have vacation plans other than a couple of extra days off.  I try to spread my vacation days out a bit to get an extra day off on long weekends and whatnot instead of full weeks.

3.  What is your favorite food to eat for breakfast?

Pancakes, we have then every Sunday.

4. Do you enjoy window shopping? 

I go and look around more than I would like, I often have a hard time pulling the trigger when I know I really don’t need a certain item.

5. What is your favourite candle scent? 

I kinda like that sulphur smell from striking matches.


6.  If you had to choose between going to a zoo or an aquarium, which one would you pick? 

The zoo, I like going to the zoo to see the big cats.

Serval_in_Tanzania

Serval

7.  How many times do you plan to exercise this week?

4 minimum, weights at least twice and running or biking at least twice.  Probably more like 6 times.

8.  Do you speak another language fluently? 

Nope, but I can figure out simple French, and speak simple French.

9.  What are you currently reading? 

I get Batman and Nightwing in the mail each month.  Batman just started a Zero Year story arc, should be awesome, the first issue of it was at least.

zero-year-1363015145

10.  What are you looking forward to most in the coming week? 

We are doing our Preschool graduation on Wednesday and that should be great I think.  All the kids that are going to grade one and won’t be back when the school year ends are getting diplomas and such.

 

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions.  Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments, and say hi to someone new this week.  Happy Monday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment