Monday, April 15, 2013

Friend Making Monday–20 Questions

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here and over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Twenty Questions

1. Share something that you enjoy doing when you’re alone.

Drawing

2. What do you plan to eat next?

Afternoon snack with the kids, veggies I think

3. When did you first travel on a plane? Where did you go?

I first traveled on a plane when I was 19 I think, I flew to Philadelphia so see the girlfriend I had at the time

4. Do you currently have a crush on someone? If so, share a few of the reasons why.

Yeah, most folks are crushing on someone it seems

5. List one thing that disgusts you that probably wouldn’t bother someone else.

Um.. I'm not even sure of this one.  Bugs I guess, I'm not a fan of bugs at all.  You know that scene in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom where they are walking on the big bugs, and then the girl has to reach in the hole filled with creepy crawlies..  ick!

6. If you could buy a new car tomorrow (and money was no object) what would you buy?

Jet Black Camero!

7. Who was the first person who broke your heart?

Um, Seriously?  This question does suck, do I really want to put that on someone?

8. If you could spend the night with a celebrity tonight, who would it be?

I get the feeling that Robert Downey Jr. would be awesome to hang out with.

9. Are you a morning person or a night person?

Depends on the day really, but I am up early for work all the time.  I would say I am generally a morning person overall.

10. What’s your favorite board game?

I think Carcasonne is my favourite game.

11. Can you play an instrument? If so, what do you play?

I can play a few songs on guitar, but I can't sing at the same time.  The songs I can play sound pretty good though I think.

12. What is the last thing you ate?

Homemade mac and cheese for lunch here at daycare!  Yum!

13. Do you wear a watch?

I wear a watch when I am working out just to have the stopwatch function close at hand.  Generally though, no, I use my phone as a watch.

14. Do you go to church?

Nope, Amber and I have talked about doing so once she does not work on Sundays though, I think it would be a good thing if we can find a place with a good speaker.

15. Do you ever wish on stars?

Yeah, sometimes, never seems to work though

16. Have you ever been on a motorcycle?

I have been on a minibike, like when I was ten years old, that was pretty cool, but not a full on motorcycle.

17. What is the last thing you purchased?

A wedding card for my friend Keri.

18. How big is your bed?

It's a Queen bed, we need a King I think!

19. What size shoe do you wear?

I wear a size 10 typically

20. What are you looking forward to most in the coming week?

A few things to look forward to this week.  Injustice: Gods Among Us comes out tomorrow, I'll be getting that, and I have a race on Sunday!  And finally a few days of nice weather, I'm tired of all this wintery type stuff!

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment