Monday, April 22, 2013

Friend Making Monday–Inside My Head

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here  and over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Inside My Head

I like… Dinners with friends.

I don’t like… Crowds of people I don’t know.

I love… My job, like actually, it’s great and the people I work with are amazing.

I dream of… Having enough money to do all the things I want to do!

I wonder… What I’ll be doing ten years from now?

I know… That I am good at some things, great at a few, and need to work on lots of others, but I try.

I went… To the Caribbean three times so far, I love it there.  Seems so relaxed!

I think… That the new Superman movie, Man Of Steel, will be great!

I plan… To do a half marathon this weekend, I hope, at the moment, that it is the only one I ever do.

I regret… Not improving myself sooner!

I do… The best I can with what I have.

I drink… so much G2 Gatorade!

I wish… I could win the lottery and use that cash to make so many peoples lives easier!

I am… Awesome!

I am not… As confident as I always try to appear to be.

I need… My dryer to work again.

I hope… I can actually run that whole half marathon distance!

I want… To never get a bad haircut ever again! Or a Green Lantern ring, whichever is easier.

I sometimes… Think that no matter what I do, someone is looking out for me.

I always… Wake up too early.

I can… Ride my bike with no handlebars.

I cannot… ---  There is nothing I cannot do given enough time.

I avoid… People I don’t like.

I will… Work out tomorrow!

 

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions.  Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment