Monday, March 18, 2013

I’m Back!

Hey everyone!  I’m back from my trip.  Luckily Carnival Glory is not one of the ships you saw on the news that last few days and we made if safely around the Caribbean and back.

Over the next few days I’ll be posting some pictures and I actually did a few videos during the week away because it was easier than typing blogs on my phone.  It was way less time consuming too.

In short the trip was awesome!  We had some nice sunny days, thought we only got to the beach once really.  Sort of twice, but that’s a longer story and we will get to that.  I won a few things on the ship, ate some weird food, and took some good pictures.  For the moment I’m just going to leave you guys with a few choice pictures and then look forward to this week where we’ll explore a few more things in depth!

Click on the pictures for a much larger and nicer view!

2013-03-10 16.29.21

Miami

2013-03-11 07.26.56

Nassau

2013-03-13 15.11.06

St. Thomas

2013-03-14 10.16.52

Puerto Rico

Pretty nice views huh?  Wait till you see the other stuff!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Chris! I'm glad Amber and you had a great time. Looking forward to the pics.

    :-) Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah, sunshine & palm trees. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great time and that your ship wasn't one of the unlucky ones!

    ReplyDelete