Friday, February 1, 2013

Abs!!–And January Goals

This picture actually answers a lot of the questions I have about abs in general.  It says ‘let’s draw abs’ but there is lots of really good information here!

I really like the bit about obliques right at the end here, makes me feel good about what I see in the mirror.

January Goals

I actually didn’t set any short term goals for January, but progress for my year long goals is coming along nicely.

50,000 push ups – so far I have done 9,650 – which actually puts me on pace for over 110,000 push ups for the year.

Travel 2,000 Km by bike or foot – So far I have gone 188.14km which is on pace for over 2,200

Bench 230 pounds – last Saturday I did 235! Done!

Complete a 1/2 marathon – I have now run 16k so only 7 more to go all at once, on my way.

Do a try-a-tri – signups for the Chemong one are not open yet, but soon!

How are your goals coming along?

No comments:

Post a Comment