Monday, December 31, 2012

Friend Making Monday - 2013

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here and at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

2013

1. Share one thing that you plan to do for yourself in 2013. 

I plan to do at least 50,000 pushups!

2. Share a good habit that you will continue doing into the new year.

Exercise and running, they are easy to fit in and great for me!

3. Do you make new year’s make resolutions? If so, do you typically stick to them?

No, I typically do not make new years resolutions, but I have taken to setting goals at the start of the year.

4. Do you have any health goals for the new year?

I want to be able to bench press my old weight (225ish) and I plan to run a half marathon

5. Share one thing that you plan to do in January.

See the Hobbit with a friend from grade before I moved to Buckhorn! So like 25 years ago!

6. Do you have any travel plans for the coming year? If so, where are you most excited to go?

We are booked to go on a cruise on March break.  Down in the Caribbean again, I’m very excited to go back there!

7. What are your plans for New Year’s Eve?

Nothing really, just relax at home.

8. What are your resolutions for 2013?

Don’t have any really…  continued fitness I suppose.

9. What are you looking forward to most over the next 12 months?

Looking forward to most?  Um, The trip I suppose.  Should be pretty awesome!

10. Share something unique that you hope to do in 2013.

I hope to run/bike over 2000 kilometres!

 

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions!  Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments, and say hi to someone new!  Happy New Year!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chris! Oh, I love pushups too, but I'm planning more like 150 per week, which is a lot less than you plan! But I've calculated this out and your goal is totally do-able.

    :-) Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. 50,000 push ups! I can only do 50 lol. Been planning to have a fitness membership program for a long time and I'm going to find a good program right now!

    ReplyDelete