Thursday, November 22, 2012

I’m Still Here

I feel like I kind of feel of the earth for a few days there.  A combination of being a bit sick, sleeping a lot and a new game system will kind of do that to you I suppose.

I don’t have much time as I should really be in bed already but I still need to shower.  So Let’s get up to speed and then I’ll get you the details later.

I had my birthday!  I’m 33 now, I think I mentioned that last week.  It was a great time at Boston Pizza and I got to hand out with lots of good friends and Matt visited from Toronto and it was a wicked time!  Thanks to his sister’s new place I discovered a great diner that does their homefries on the flat top, so good!

I got a Wii U – I mentioned that twice on the weekend, my impressions are upcoming, I think Sunday that gives me a week with the system! (Hint – It’s GREAT)

I’m totally on track for my November goals!  I have fallen off the blog challenge wagon a bit here but, I will be sure to catch them all up, maybe tomorrow.

Talk soon folks!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great birthday!!:) You're still a kid compared to me...a wise old woman of 43.;) I love when people say "wicked."LOL The only people I have known to say it are from the East. My friend from high school (she was from Maine) was always saying things were "wicked cool.":)

    ReplyDelete