Monday, October 22, 2012

Friend Making Monday–The lottery

 

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here and over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

 

 

Winning the Lottery

What’s the first thing you would do for yourself if you won 100 million dollars?  Note: this question is specifically for you…what would you do for fun after the family and the bills and the obvious stuff was taken care of?

Canadian Lotteries don’t usually go up as high as 100 million, but what we win we get to keep, so it evens out.

The First thing I would get for myself is “The Batmobile”. There is no actual definitive version of the Batmobile, but if you are a long time reader you know that I would build mine based off of a Camero.

Camaro-SS-2010-Foose-Black-I’d get that car, and take it to a customizing shop and ask them to show me their ideas until we came across something I liked.  Or with that much scratch I’d get in touch with Greg Capullo (the current drawer of the Batman comic) and ask him to do that.  It would be a sweet car.

Next would be a empty lot out near Millbrook and a custom built house. Growing up I lived in houses that my Dad built himself and so I think it’s great to live in a place that is designed particularly for you.  Really it’s the only way to get exactly what you want in a house.

Lots of travelling! The Caribbean, Europe, China, Japan and Australia, not all at once I don’t think, but Amber and i would go all over and see and do many, many things!

New sweaters for all the teams in our hockey league.  We have been wearing the same ones for seven years now, and we have two team with white as the dominant colour.  I’d change that lickity split.

All new outdoor toys and some structures and mature trees and new cars for everyone at Shamrock!  I think, even if I was that rich, I’d spend some time at work, probably as a volunteer.  But if I’m going to be there I’m going to make it even more awesome.

That is what I would do with lottery winnings.  It does kind of trail off after the car, house and travel.  But that’s what came to mind.


Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s question!  Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments!  Happy Monday, friends…

1 comment:

  1. Oh to travel! And, a new car!! Maybe I don't need the bat mobile but I do need something! I've been driving my much loved Subaru for years and we are going on 204,000 miles together. Convert that to kilometers and you'll be impressed she's still kicking :)

    ReplyDelete