Monday, September 24, 2012

Friend Making Monday–Fall Favourites

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here and over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

 

Fall Favourites

 

1. What is your favourite thing about this time of year?

The cooler weather.  I love this, I am wearing sweaters and sleeping better, and I start playing hockey this week!

2. What do you hope to do again before Summer is officially over?

Nothing, I’m done with summer, bring on fall activities!

3. When did you last go on a hay ride? 

I went on one three summers ago during our karate camping outing.  Amber is trying to set up a sleigh hay ride for Christmas with the whole family!  That should be fun!

4. What is your favourite pumpkin dish? 

Pumpkin pie, hands down!  I have always loved pumpkin pie as far back as I can remember.

5. Do you decorate your home for fall? 

I’m so not a decorator at all, except for Christmas.  I have only lived on my own for one full year (like away from parents, without roommates, and without a girlfriend or wife) and the only thing I decorated for was Christmas.


6. Do you have any hobbies that are seasonally specific? If so, what are they? 

I was going to snowboard again this year, but my cousin wanted his stuff back.  That would be seasonally specific.  Anyone have old snowboarding stuff they want out of their basement or garage?  I’ll take it!  Otherwise, Hockey, that runs from fall to spring!

7. Apple cider or hot chocolate?  Easy, hot chocolate, cider is gross.

8. Are you a fan of football?  If so, who is your team?  I like to think I am a football fan, but I never watch any.  I think mainly because I don’t have any football crazy friends, and by that I mean CFL.  I find NFL boring too much running, more passes and a longer and wider field in CFL.

9. Share a fond Fall memory.  Jumping in leaves when I lives in the house beside my grandma, so much fun to be a kid in the fall I think.

10. It’s not Fall until… I put on my skates.  Thursday I play goalie and Saturday I’ll be on right wing, I cannot wait.  I’m so pumped for hockey to start.

 

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions.  Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments!  Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. How do you possibly do so much thinking at 6 a.m. in the morning?

    ReplyDelete