Sunday, June 17, 2012

Take That Hill!

Today I got shot at. By three young punks who thought they could keep me and Pete from taking control of a hill to launch a rocket.  The fools.  They should have known they stood little chance of stopping us.

Oh it was with paintballs.  Did I mention that?  Did I have you goin’ for a minute there?

I’m unsure of why our first games this year have waited until June, but it was quite the beginning.  I managed to only get hit a handful of times,and unfortunately I have no real bruising to show for it.  Half the fun of playing is having the welts to show off afterwards.  I did manage to dish out my share of them however and a few head shots to boot.

I did get hit right in the visor, which is a great spot to get it if you have to since it does not hurt at all, and you get to see the paintball right up into impact.

It is hard to imagine a better way to spend a Sunday morning with friends other than shooting at each other, and animatedly sharing the tales after the game of just how one person managed to get the other or just wonder how it was even possible to be snuck up on so easily.

Ahhh Sunday, I love the smell of paint in the morning!

1 comment:

  1. I've never played paint ball but it does sond like a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete