Monday, May 21, 2012

Three Things–Friend Making Mondays

 

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here and over at www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

1. Three of your favourite movies:

  • The Dark Knight
  • Batman: Under The Red Hood
  • The Matrix

2. Three of your favourite things to drink:

  • Coke Zero
  • G2 Preferably the Blue or Orange
  • Diet Dr. Pepper

3. Three of your favourite songs:

  • Currently, Foster the People – Houdini
  • Techno Man – Infrared Riding Hood
  • Afternoons And Coffeespoons – Crash Test Dummies

4. Three people who have recently been a positive influence on your life (outside of your family):

  • Alf, my Karate Teacher
  • Pete, my black belt brother
  • Amber, though she is my wife, she’s too important and has recently shown me just how incredible she is, and so I can’t leave her out.

5. Three things you to do keep yourself entertained:

  • Comics (Batman, Nightwing, Justice League specifically)
  • Movies
  • Exercise

6. Three things you’re attracted to in the opposite sex:

  • Should I state the obvious?
  • Smarts
  • Attention

7. Three things you love about yourself:

  • At the moment this one is a bit difficult

8. The last three people who text messaged you:

  • Amber, my wife Smile
  • Carley, one of the ladies at my work
  • Greg, my brother in law

9. Three things you’re looking forward to this week:

  • A renewed commitment to spending time with my wife
  • It’s a short week for work, so that is nice
  • I started a challenge on mapmyrun.com and so this week and next I’m looking forward to completing a half marathon

10. Three wishes specifically for yourself…What are they? (Be selfish, and be honest.)

  • I wish that I could undo things where I have hurt people
  • I wish that someone would buy our house!
  • I wish that I could have my Camero

11. Three of your favourite quotes:

  • I reject your reality, and substitute my own – Adam Savage
  • I think Chris is going to be an artist when he grows up – one of the kids at daycare
  • That’s how you do that! – Me whenever I or someone I know does something awesome

12. Three of your biggest fears:

  • That I have learned some lessons too late
    • That’s it pretty much

13. Three of your favourite TV shows:

  • Mythbusters
  • Hell’s Kitchen
  • Tosh.0

14. Three of your favourite things to purchase when you’re shopping.

  • Comic Books (graphic novels)
  • Movies
  • Video Games

15. Three things that you enjoyed last week:

  • Getting a new program at the gym
  • Running
  • Coming up with a list of things we can do with Amber

16. Three things that you always have in your bag or close to you if you’re not a purse kind of person.

  • My Samsung Galaxy phone
  • My ipod
  • My wallet

17. Three types of food that you wouldn’t want to give up.

  • Barbequed meat
  • Sushi
  • Pasta

18. Three things you do to enjoy burning calories:

  • Workouts at the gym
  • Running
  • Biking

 

19.  Three things you dislike about blogging:

  • Apparently it is a pain to comment on my blog for some people, with the captchas and just the way it goes trying to leave comments and so on
  • Sometimes it is hard to come up with something
  • Finding the line between storytelling and preaching

20.  Three ways blogging has changed your life:

  • Gives me a place to just tell stories and let some things out
  • I’ve learned that so many people are seeking their own inspiration and I try to help contribute to that
  • No sure of a third.

No comments:

Post a Comment