Friday, April 6, 2012

Just One Week Left

Well there is only about a week left until the KMs for Care race.  I have run the course three times now and yesterday I managed to complete the run in 22:47.

I’m pretty happy with the time, especially after I looked at the course on Map My Run.  It’s not overly hilly or anything, but it begins with a climb, and then ends with a hill that is about 800 metres long!

route

So, I feel pretty prepared for the race, I think I can get a better time running in the morning and not at the end of the work day.  With the extra free time of the long weekend I am hoping to get out there and run the course to see if that thinking is true.

I have had a bit of a hard time getting donations and so I’m doing this!

I have three $10 gift certificates for New York Fries anywhere in Canada.  Make a donation to my run of $5 or more and be entered in a draw to win those $30 worth of fries and pop and hot dogs and stuff Woo!  C’mon people! Just click the link at the top to donate!

No comments:

Post a Comment