Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Old Guys at the Gym

Good on you old folks at the gym, and when I say that I mean it sincearly. I know what it is like to go to the gym, that's how I know you old people are there all the time.

However, I think you need to be made aware that the gym, and specifically the change room at the gym, is not your house! Why to old guys at the gym treat the locker room as some sort of nudist colony practice area? Old guys at the gym have full conversations in the buff, they even stop getting dressed to go around the bay of lockers and chat! What is up with that? I also have tried to block out how many times I've seen some 70+ year old standing in the bathroom area, nude and shaving his face. Dude, go home!

I've never seen a younger guy, say less than 60 do this, just the old guys, it is disturbing. I've also been told by a few female friends that the womans change room is not much better. Anyone have theories on this? Is there no shame when you get older?

Sent from Samsung mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment