Thursday, May 26, 2011

Lunchtime Entertainment

I love my samsung phone. It's a Galaxy S, I can pretty much do anything with it. I got it almost a year ago now. I'm able to blog with it here at work just by sending an email to my blog.

If I am having my lunch alone here often this might become a typical thing because they only get a couple of channels out here and each day that I have been here Oprah has been on, yuck.

This is a far cry from the entertainment at lunch while I was at CIP when Damion and I would watch series of shows like The Tick, Family Guy, My Name is Earl or the IT crowd, hilarious shows that made the day so much more enjoyable.

I do this now in the mornings before I head off to work, watching The Big Bang Theory. But I think that with the power of my phone I might bring some shows to work to entertain myself at work.

I realize just now, that working in a field dominated by women, my lunch hours will never be as great as those spent at CIP, watching cartoons.

Sent from Samsung mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment