Saturday, February 12, 2011

Game 3 done

That didn't go so well, 8-0 I believe the score was. I had the shortest shifts ever, the centre on my line came off before I would even get going so I was not too pleased about that.

Luckily I've come away with no injuries, I had a bit of a scare with my leg getting poked out from behind about 2 feet away from the boards, thankfully I didn't go in too awkwardly and was none the worse for wear.

Mark's skate broke before we even got on the ice too so that didn't help either. Hopefully he'll have skates for this evening at the Memorial Centre, it would be nice to play with my actual line mates on the bigger ice today.

All in all I've had fun here at the tournament, but it would have been to play with my usual line mates.

Sent from Samsung mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment