Saturday, October 30, 2010

A New Beginning

Hi.

Over the last few years I have made several attempts to write journals and keep blogs and so on.  I think most of these attempts failed because basically I had very little to write about.  I mean no one really wants to read about my day to day life.  The other things I had to say were not tempered with experience of any real degree.

Now, however I find that I do have insights, and clever things to say, and really just a need for a space to rant on things sometimes so why not here?

As well, for full disclosure, I was partially inspired to do this because a friend of mine started a blog and I enjoyed reading it!
( http://passagetopeacefuleating.blogspot.com/ )

So here's to new beginnings, and the hope that I can actually keep this up for long enough to make it worth while!

1 comment: